A playful interpretation of 15th century British designs, the Uptown Changer is detailed with over-scaled brass hardware and high-contrast black and cream lacquer. When your baby has outgrown his changer, simply remove the tray to convert the piece into a beautiful, stand-alone dresser.
- All finishes are low-VOC and non-toxic
- Removable changing tray has two compartments for supplies (sold separately)
- Changing tray fits a standard changing pad (check out our MDB Contour Changer Pad)
- High-contrast decorative moldings
- Over-scaled brass hardware
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Designed by Tamara Honey of House of Honey
- Color: cream lacquer with black molding, black lacquer with cream molding
- Assembled dimensions: 44"L x 18"W x 37"H
Country of Origin
Made with care in our studio in China and hand assembled in the USA
To read more about our assembly and testing procedures, please click here.