The oval form of the Gradient crib is created by machining a fluid surface out of solid Maple hardwood. A 3D skin generates the slats which form an asymmetrical organic surface that explores continuous movement with no visual end. Without compromising the nature of the form, the crib converts into a bassinet. Made in the US.
- 100% solid Maple hardwood
- Converts to bassinet by removing front and back panels (1 ½" pad included)
- Crib made in Minnesota
- Includes oval coco core mattress from Pure by Babyletto. Oeko-tex certified non-toxic. Mattress made in Slovenia.
- Meets and exceeds US and Canadian safety standards
- Crib assembled dimensions: 62.76”L x 36.92”W x 35”H
- Bassinet: 31.12”L x 36.83”W x 35”H
- Interior crib dimensions. Oval, 53.2” x 25.2”
- Interior bassinet dimensions. Oval, 25.2” x 21.6”
"With the Gradient Crib, one of our initial drivers was to create an organic, undulating volume that completely broke free from the classic four walls of the crib" - Matthew
"The crib has no front or back. Every slat is unique – you must walk around the crib to fully experience it" - Eric